Learn the basics of Six Sigma’s DMAIC methodology. Learn to map out processes and identify sources of variation, and gain a basic understanding of statistics analysis. This course is ideally suited for those who will support Green and Black Belt project leaders. You will learn how to use problem solving and data analysis tools in a structured format. This course will help you make incremental improvements and maintain a process within customer specifications that are in line with business goals.
- Learn the DMAIC Methodology
- Learn the Six Sigma roles within an organization
- Use statistical tests to improve processes
- Use Minitab to run statistical tests
- Define a Six Sigma Project
- Create charts, process maps, and control plans needed to complete a Six Sigma project