This course will help you learn everything you need to know about how to manage projects.
For anyone aspiring to become a Project Manager, this course will teach you the important fundamentals of project management. This course will also give existing Project Managers a refresher on the fundamentals of project management while providing the PDUs for maintaining the project management certification.
Project Management is a necessary practice that requires the proper skills to execute. According to the Project Management Institute, employers need to fill over 2 million project management roles every year. There is a high demand for project managers in the job market for various industries such as Telecom, Engineering, Financial Services, Healthcare, Consulting, Government, Energy and many others.
- Learn project management fundamentals.
- Understand and apply the ten knowledge areas.
- Understand and apply the five process groups.
- Learn the key artifacts required for project delivery.
- Develop the project charter.
- Understand how to elicit and capture project requirements.
- Determine and manage the constraints of a project (scope, time, cost, quality).
- Identify and assess project risks.
- Learn how to manage change in a project.
- Apply project management skills to a sample project from start to finish.