Position Overview:PM Council is currently recruiting Project Management (PMP) Exam Prep Instructors to work on a part-time basis to begin immediately. If you have relevant training and project management work experience, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities: Deliver quality project management courses in classroom and virtual settings.
Course Location: TBD between Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Atlanta, GA; Washington DC or remote.
Courses: PMP Exam Boot Camp 4-day Classroom Course, PMP Exam Boot Camp Weekend Course, PMP Boot Online – Instructor Led Course.
Course Time: 8:30am – 5pm
- A minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on project management experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a project management training facilitation experience
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- PMP certification required
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate classroom instruction using virtual technology.
|Job Category||Instructors, Part-time, PMP, Project Management, Training|